I'm compiling a list of question to possibly ask the cast at the LA Hot Topic event. What do you think? Have any suggestions?
1. What are you looking forward to after the series is over?
2. What has been the most embarrassing moment for you during filming? Is it also your funniest moment?
3. What is the most surprising thing you have learned about your co-stars?
4. Are you aware of all the Twilight fan fiction that's out there? What's your reaction to that?
5. What did you like most about filming in Vancouver?
6. What is the biggest lesson or the most valuable thing they've learned while filming and promoting The Twilight Saga?
7. Everything seems to be larger in compared to the first Twilight movie, especially the amount of paparazzi. How do you each go about your daily lives in the face of this?
8. How did you approach your character? What of yourself did you bring to your character?
9. (Fort the new kids) What was your reaction when you found out you had gotten a part in New Moon?
10. Do you guys even have free time? What do you do?
11. Greatest challenges on set? Any really difficult stunts?
12. Ninja vs. Samurai, who dominates who?