Here is a quick slide show of some of the best pictures that I took. I also made a few gifs in there.
Yes, I'm still alive, I survived comic con, and will eventually spew all the gory details. I've recently bought a new MacBook and in addition to this blog, I also manage a website, podcast and local Twilight book/fan fiction club (LA County if you're interested).
Here's what you can expect to read about in this post (once everything is uploaded n'stuff):
1. Urban Camping on the grassy area waiting for Hall H.
2. Free Summit swag they handed out to people waiting in line
3. Visit from some of the stars of Breaking Dawn in the morning
4. The Breaking Dawn panal
5. Summit booth in the exhibit hall and what they were giving away
6. Overall reaction and is it worth to go next year.