Wednesday, May 12, 2010

News News News

I want to shout this post I'm so excited. I would do a mega happy dance but I'm going to settle with a squeee into my pillow.

Eclipse Soundtrack Listing: On their Eclipse MySpace Music page, Summit released (slowly) every track that we can expect to see on the soundtrack. Here's the complete list:

  1. Metric – “Eclipse (All Yours)”
  2. Muse – “Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)”
  3. The Bravery – “Ours”
  4. Florence + The Machine – “Heavy In Your Arms”
  5. Sia – “My Love”
  6. Fanfarlo – “Atlas”
  7. The Black Keys – “Chop And Change”
  8. The Dead Weather – “Rolling In On A Burning Tire”
  9. Beck and Bat For Lashes – “Let’s Get Lost”
  10. Vampire Weekend – “Jonathan Low”
  11. UNKLE – “With You In My Head (featuring The Black Angels)”
  12. Eastern Conference Champions – “A Million Miles An Hour”
  13. Band Of Horses – “Life On Earth
  14. Cee-Lo Green – “What Part Of Forever”
  15. Howard Shore – “Jacob’s Theme”

I am so excited for these bands. This soundtrack is like my indie rock dream come true. I'm UBER excited to see Florence + The Machine. She's amazing. Knowing this, it's going to make it so much harder to resist listening to this over and over and over again but I'm going to try to obstain until I see the movie.

Oprah's Eclipse episode Thursday May, 13th. Rob, Kristen, Taylor and Dakota. It's also Rob's birthday. :-)

Eclipse Convention in Los Angeles June 11-13th: Rob, Kristen and Taylor (among other guests) are slated to attend a special Eclipse Convention. More details on Creation Entertainment's website. I will be going to this one way or another. I must. It's fate. Gah.... the screaming though... totally worth it!

MTV Movie Awards, June 6th at 9pm EST. You can vote for New Moon in 5 categories: Best Movie, Best Female Performance (Kristen Stewart), Best Male Performance (Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner), Best Kiss (Stewart and Pattinson) and Global Superstar (Kristen, Robert, and Taylor). You have until June 5th to vote.

Other: The premiere for Summit's latest Letters to Juliet was last night. Guess who was there? Fucking Rob, Charlie Bewely, Peter and his wife Jenny! FML!!!

Fan art source here.

No comments:

Post a Comment