Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Random, Awesome & Funny

There's a bunch of stuff I want to post so I'm going to do a mash-up of it all.

The Random
You can now pre-order New Moon: The Official Soundtrack on iTunes here. It features 4 bonus tracks along with the others. When you pre-order, you'll automatcally download Anya Marina's song Satellite Heart.

Entertainment Weekly reviewed the soundtrack and gave it an A! Read their article here.

1. Death Cab for Cutie - Meet Me On The Equinox (watch video)
2. Band Of Skulls - Friends
3. Thom Yorke - Hearing Damage
4. Lykke Li - Possibility
5. The Killers - A White Demon Love Song
6. Anya Marina - Satellite Heart
7. Muse - I Belong To You (New Moon Remix)
8. Bon Iver & St. Vincent - Rosyln
9. Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Done All Wrong
10. Hurricane Bells- Monsters
11. Sea Wolf - The Violet Hour
12. OK Go- Shooting The Moon (more info here)
13. Grizzly Bear (with Victoria Legrand) - Slow Life
14. Editors - No Sound But The Wind
15. Alexandre Desplat - New Moon (The Meadow)
16. Lupe Fiasco - Solar Midnite (Exclusive)
17. Amadou & Mariam - The Magic Numbers (Exclusive)
18. The APM Orchestra - Die Fledermaus - Duettino: Ach, ich darf nicht hin zu dir [Exclusive]
19. Death Cab For Cutie - Meet Me On The Equinox (Video)
20. Ulf Bastlein - Wandrers Nachtlied II, Op. 96, No. 3, D.768 [Exclusive] (pre-order only)


The Awesome

I think I'm on fire because his gaze is smoldering!

click pic for larger

Something about this man does wild and crazy things to me. He's... ungh! *dies*



click for larger


The Funny
Oh Hot Topic, I've lost all respect for you. How could you do this to Edward?

Pretty sure he's supposed to look like this

You'll pee your pants after seeing these:




What! Really? But I've got brown eyes and hair and I'm kinda clumsy too!





*snicker* This one could be my favorite


or this could be my favorite :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment