Sunday, September 27, 2009

Merchandise

I love me some Twilight related merchandise. There are some things out there (or coming out soon) that I really need want.

The two guarantees are New Moon: The Official Illustrated Movie Companion and Twilight: New Moon Soundtrack. I've already per-ordered the first and the second I also pre-ordered but Amazon said it wouldn't arrive until the 22nd. Screw that. I cancelled that order and will get it on iTunes on the 20th.

Then there's the stuff in my wish list. In no particular order:


Cardinal Industries Twilight New Moon Game
This is the New Moon board game. They have a Twilight one too but I heard it wasn't that good. If the first one wasn't good then I have mixed feelings about this second one. It's available for pre-order right now so I'll wait until people have actually played and review it to think about buying it.

Scene It? Twilight Deluxe Edition
I really want this! This sounds like lots of fun to play with a bunch of Twilight friends. All I need now are some Twilight friends to play with me. =D

Twi-inspired notepad
This just looks cute and useful. Win win. :-)

The Twilight Saga: The Official Guide
This has been available for pre-order since forever. I have no idea when it's coming out but when it does, I wants it.

The Kindle or the Kindle DX
To read my Twilight books anytime I want without having to carry them around all the time. Plus, you can read PDF files. That means I can put my shit load of fan fics on there and read them away from my computer. Awesome!


I don't own any Twilight related t-shirts yet. I just haven't seen any that isn't cheesy. Plus, I want something that will only shout out my obsession to fellow Twilighters but the rest of the population won't have a clue. I like things like that (ie my Bella charm bracelet).

I'd really like a t-shirt on/about my favorite fan fictions, but it's one of those thing you have to make yourself.

NOTE: There really isn't a reason I put that picture on this post. He's just good to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment