Monday, March 7, 2011

TwiCon LA 2011

This last weekend was Creation Entertainment's Twilight Convention (TwiCon). Special guests included Jodelle Ferland, Bronson Pelletier, Julia Jones, Tinsel Korey, Booboo Stewart, Gil Birmingham and Peter Facinelli. My friend invited me to Saturday's event and I'm not going to say no, and it was fun and very typical. This was my third convention and if you want a play by play, check out Twilight Lexicon's twitter feed.

Friday was Tinsel Korey and Julia Jones.
Saturday was Jodelle Ferland, Bronson Pelletier, Julia Jones & Tinsel Korey, Booboo Stewart and Gil Birmingham.
Sunday was Gil Birmingham, Bronson & Booboo, with Peter Facinelli ending the weekend.

Here are some highlights from Saturday:







More pictures from my friend @nelln here.

No comments:

Post a Comment