Friday, February 11, 2011

February for Twilight fans

I know that if I put "Happy Birthday Taylor" I'll get a google hit because everyone will be googling him today (even if you Bing you're using Google). So... Happy 19th Birthday Taylor Lautner (watches blog counter go up).

Last year I made a little manip of him holding a lovely bow over his half naked chest, this year all you get is this t-shirt:
Drawing by uniqueLegend

I'm not a Tay tay follower. I'm more of Rob's plaything =)

In other news....

February means Valentine's Day. If you're lucky enough to find a significant other before you found Twilight, you're probably going to spend the weekend with them. Otherwise, if you're like me, you'll be sending naughty candy grams to your other Twi-singles. I'll be doing that and going wine tasting. There will be chocolate covered somethings involved I'm sure.

My bff is a major Wolf girl. Here are a few of my Valentine Card options:

I think I'll do something hand made...

You could always see a movie, most likely, about sex you're not having.





Advance to 1:35 and you'll hear The Bravery's "Ours" from the Eclipse soundtrack. Clearly they're expecting you to see this movie. You'd hate to disappoint right?

No comments:

Post a Comment