Monday, August 31, 2009

Get your Twi fix

So I've been reading a lot of fanfiction (shocker) and the stuff I love I've mashed together into a list here. If you've already read those and/or don't fancy them, I recommend checking out the Twilight Temptation Podcast. They're a group of girls that sit around and talk about fan fiction. And not just how good a story is or whatever, they go into character analysis, writing themes, what's good and bad in a fic, etc. It's really very interesting but their episodes are long! You are warned.

If you don't have time to listen to every 2hr episode, then read their show notes on their site. They list the fics they've talked about/mentioned as well as news and other stuff. I've gotten a lot of my stories there and pretty much loved everything they've recommend (mostly).

Um.. dunno if anyone reads this but to just put it out there. The website MeetUp.com has a new community for Twilight fans in the Pasadena area. It's really new and of course I sign up the day they hold their first meeting and I totally miss it (Twi Fan Fail). But if you're in the area and are interested in meeting fans as obsessed as you are, check them out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment