Monday, November 1, 2010

November Already?!

Quick update post. I know I've been MIA for a loooong time, sorry. There seems to be new Breaking Dawn casting news all the time and I'm reading up on all of them and compiling some dossiers on them (I'm single-mindedly autistic like that). 

Mostly I've been working on my new project The Lit of Twi website and podcast (check it out on iTunes). Check it out! It's all about Twilight Fan Fiction that I'm hopelessly addicted to. 

I'm also planning a trip to Vancouver at the end of February to commemorate my birthday and if we happen to stop by the Breaking Dawn set and stalk 'em... well that's not completely out of the realm of possibility. 

I'll post my findings on the new BD cast when I get it all collected but don't hold your breath. The Lit of Twi is taking a lot of my time! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment